Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Somethings Are Just Meant to Be

Like Tim Burton doing Alice in Wonderland with Johnny Depp, Helena Bonham Carter, and Anne Hathaway. Talk about the best idea, uh, ever?

Johnny is just getting creepier and creepier by the minute, I may suffice to say that his creepiness out weighs his "sexual prowess"(?) He is a god damn loon these days.

But the infamous dark triangle team, Tim Burton, Helena Carter, and Johnny, are back to re-do yet ANOTHER story, and see just how much they can make you squirm.

What could be worse than watching Johnny be hacked to death by a little boy?

Oh, that's right. People getting their heads chopped off in a Tim Burton movie. Let alone, Johnny Depp playing the effing Mad Hatter. I think Tim Burton is truly out to drive me clinically insane. Or everyone for that matter.

"Here, let's take something that you can control, being inside your own head, and make it ten times more terrifying than the normal mind could ever even fathom." (My self proclaimed Tim Burton impression.)

On a complete side note, The Daily Show is on my TV, and my favorite person EVER is the guest!
Actually I hate him. "He" is Larry David. I will watch this interview to see if he can redeem himself, but I friggin doubt it. I hate him!

They should decapitate him. Maybe he should fall through a looking glass....

1 comment:

hello gorgeous said...

Actually, Larry David was a great interview. What you got against the David? :-)

Um, not sexual prowess, sexually alluring? Something more like that.